The Kastling Group is a passionate team of creative thinkers tasked with modernizing user experiences and by deepening the love of human interaction. As part of this team, you work with many kinds of creative thinkers all tasked with ensuring creative excellence across the Kastling Group. Your goal is to deliver integrated user experiences, and to better define clients needs. By embracing user insights, strategic thinking, and beautiful design paired with provocative execution, you strive to create delightfully intuitive (and delightfully inventive!) experiences that will define the future of their brand.
As a UX Designer in Kastling Group, you will work with creative leadership and key partners to deliver our products and services to the world through our web and mobile experiences. You will contribute to the development of key interactive experiences and flows that are consistent across Google products. You will collaborate daily with a diverse set of specialists from information architects, visual designers, project managers, writers and developers to deliver these digital experiences.
Please include a portfolio of work samples showcasing UX design work.
(Applicants who do not submit a portfolio will not be considered for the job position)
· Take ownership of one or more parts of the user experience: mapping user journeys and designing interactions and interfaces.
· Create documentation (including design rules, pixel perfect mocks, prototypes) that fosters a delightful user experience.
· Participate in user experience research and usability studies.
· Participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts.
· Execute against multiple workstreams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and deliver strategically sound, conceptually-based, iconic experiences.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Portfolio of work samples showcasing UX design work
· Expert proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, UX Pin, and other web design tools
· Strong Interaction design work: ability to convey concepts through wireframes, flows and mockups
· Visual design work: comfort with generating graphic representations a creative and rich visual language; on-screen graphic design, illustration and data visualization.
· Fluent in creating quick and dirty prototypes for web and/or mobile app experiences
· An awe-inspiring portfolio of mobile digital experiences